Are you interested in being part of a growing team and working within an entrepreneurial, start-up environment? Do you want to work in a dynamic, changing industry and help develop solutions for the future of healthcare?
Digital Health Strategies is a full-service digital agency based in Washington, D.C. that builds customized digital patient engagement programs for the healthcare industry. Our digital programs keep patients healthy, improve the patient experience, build loyalty, and help keep patients compliant with their treatments. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Take a look at the job openings below and let us know if you’d like to join us. We are always looking for talented, motivated people, so even if you don’t see specific job listing, please send us a note.
To apply, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your resume
- Any relevant work samples or deliverables
- Some information about yourself and your interests
- An example of digital technology currently being used in healthcare and your perspective on why its great or why it needs some work.
We are seeking a Digital Project Manager / Web Producer with 3-5 years of experience managing digital projects (websites, advertising campaigns, mobile applications) to join our team on a full-time basis.
You will be responsible for supporting new/existing customers and managing the development of custom websites, mobile apps, and cross-platform digital communications programs from concept to deployment.
- Work with both clients and internal teams to define and execute a project from beginning to end.
- Develop detailed technical scope and specification documents.
- Deploy, manage and track projects to ensure customer satisfaction and account profitability.
- Assist in the development of proposals.
- 3-5 years of Project Management experience.
- Experience developing websites and mobile apps is critical.
- Strong project management skills. Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstration of customer expectation management and experience in containing scope creep.
- Strong working knowledge and proficiencies utilizing Basecamp, Keynote, standard MS Office programs
- Preferred experience with CMS and CRM systems such as WordPress, Drupal, Expression Engine, Evariant, Tea Leaves, CPM Healthgrades, and SharePoint
- Project Management Certification, PMP, is a plus.
We are seeking a seasoned, entrepreneurial Account Director who will grow and manage key accounts.
- Grow and nurture accounts, while ensuring long-term relationships, increasing account size and revenue potential.
- Develop deep understanding of client goals, objectives and challenges.
- Join subject matter experts in presenting work to clients.
- Educate clients on our core capabilities and service offerings.
- Be an expert in the digital space, following market trends and competitive intelligence.
- Function as a conduit for communication between the customer and delivery management team.
- Track and maintain all sales opportunities.
- Prepare annual account plans, with quarterly updates.
- Continuously monitor key metrics including client satisfaction, account margin and project financial health.
- Negotiate commercial terms for any new services provided to client.
- Minimum 5-8 years of digital agency experience.
- 5+ years of experience leading and growing accounts.
- Proven ability to develop long-term, stable accounts and relationships with clients.
- A proven record of strategic thinking, leadership, negotiations and partner relationship management.
- Strong team leadership skills, and an interest in mentoring an account team
- Ability to create, inspire and deliver a vision.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills.
- Strong presentation and proposal writing skills.
- Proven ability to thrive under pressure.
We are seeking a Digital Program Analyst to lead the tracking, reporting and analytics across our client base.
- Implement appropriate tracking and tagging across digital platforms including websites, social media, email and mobile applications.
- Provide in-depth analysis of digital communications campaigns.
- Integrate data from current toolset with other data to provide trends, insights and recommendations.
- Develop testing and optimization plans
- Use data to help drive strategic recommendations for our clients.
- 3+ years of applied experience with digital analytics.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Omniture, and/or other web analytic tools
- Proficient with Optimizely, Google Content Experiments, or an equivalent tool
- Detailed & functional expertise in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Demonstrable expertise with Excel pivot tables, charts, advanced formulae
- Excellent reporting and data management skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Solid project management skills – able to effectively manage multiple projects / tasks at one time
- Understanding of the digital space, associated analytics, and delivery of technology solutions
- Experience with SEO, SEM, and Social Media toolsets
- Communication and interpersonal skills necessary to actively promote a cooperative team environment